Monday, February 11, 2013

Music Monday

In honor of Valentine's Day being this week, I thought I would share a song that both me and my lovely boyfriend enjoy incredibly.

Neil Young's Harvest Moon

When I first told my Aunt Laurie that Kevin sings and what kind of artists he covers she asked if he sang Harvest Moon.  I had never heard the song before so I asked him and he said no but he'd try to learn for my  aunt (so sweet).  And sure enough he did and when I heard it, I fell a little bit more in love with Kevin, as well as the song.

Enjoy.



Maybe I'm biased, but this version makes my heart smile even more...



That's my boy.
*proud girlfriend cheesy grin*

*Side note: I'm very mad at myself because Kevin played last night at a local bar and sang this song.  I tried recording it with my good camera but it kept stopping automatically and I didn't know how to fix it.  Clearly I need to use it more and figure it out.  But his little cell-phone clip will have to suffice for now! Sorry!

Happy Monday, friends!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment