Friday, March 1, 2013

February: an Instagram review

So, another month has come and gone and I have mixed emotions about how fast time is flying.
I hate that life is speeding by, but then again, I have so much to look forward to and I'm anxious for it all.

February was a great month for me (you can read about it here)
But it wasn't a great month for my photo-a-day challenge (emphasis on challenge) on Instagram.
I was doing great until about Valentine's Day, then I kinda pooped out.
But of course, I didn't want to fail (kind of a problem of mine) so I cheated (A LOT) and caught up.
(Sorry Instagram friends who have been bombarded with photos the last few days...)

But, cheating aside...this is what my February looked like through photo-a-days:


follow me on Instagram: sbenzz

Happy March!


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment