Tuesday, May 28, 2013

36 years

Today I'm so happy to be celebrating my parents' 36th wedding anniversary.
It's so rare these days to come across a couple that's been married as long as my mom and dad.  They've been through some very happy times (specifically when I was born) and very rough times. I can't even count how many stories they've told me that made me laugh, cry and even say, you did what?!  I couldn't be more proud and inspired by this beautiful couple.  I hope and pray that someday I'll have a long-lasting and loving relationship like these two.  

Cheers to you Mom & Dad!
Here's to 36 more beautiful years!

xo

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness! that is SO amazing! congrats to them :) what a testimony of true love!

    xo,
    kristyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Congrats to your parents :)

    ReplyDelete