Friday, May 10, 2013

Day 10: embarrassing...

Day 10 of Blog Everyday in May challenge is, "most embarrassing moment."


Well, sorry to disappoint but I honestly can't remember the last time I was really embarrassed.
Sure little things happen all the time, like accidentally texting the wrong person when you meant to text your boyfriend (sorry mom, dad and my boss...yikes!), or tripping up the steps (I'm really good at doing that), or calling someone the wrong name, or farting in public, or spilling something, ya know...everyday things that probably happen to everybody.  I don't know.  It kind of depends on who I'm with or where I am on the level of embarrassment I feel.  If I can think of something really juicy in the next few days, I'll come back. But for now...lo siento.

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment