Saturday, October 12, 2013

The Ridge


A couple weeks ago when the leaves were just starting to change into those crisp, luxurious fall colors my boy and I decided to spend the 70+ degree day at the park.  It was a genius idea if I do say so myself.  We grabbed our things (him: banjo; her: card-making supplies), stopped to get a pumpkin pie ice capp and some timbits from Tim Hortons and we were on our way. We drove around until we found a secluded shelter with plenty of grass and gorgeous scenery. As Kevin strummed his banjo and I sketched out some card designs we enjoyed the sun on our faces and each others company. We watched airplanes fly by, busy bees buzzing, the wind gently swaying the trees and clouds float on. That day was kind of perfect.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
xo

check out my Instagram video from that day here.

4 comments: