Monday, January 6, 2014

#100happydays

As you maybe, quite possibly, probably not, may or may not know, when it comes to being grateful and happy, I'm all in. So when I read Nicole's recent blog post about the 100 Happy Days Challenge I was instantly hooked

A challenge challenging me to be happy for 100 days in a row? Challenge accepted

It's easy, 100 Happy Days simply asks to post a picture of something (just one thing!) that made you happy that day. That's it. Just one thing.  It could be a picture of your cat (duh), a friend, your significant other, that extremely photogenic starbucks cup, the sunshine, anythingggg.  And then you have to hashtag #100happydays on your instagram, facebook or twitter picture so everyone else can see it and enjoy your happiness. Super simple. Super doable. Super awesome.



So, what do you say?
Do you think you can be happy for 100 days in a row?
Follow my happiness here.

I got this.
Bring on the happiness!

xo

4 comments:

  1. Love this idea! Can't wait to see your photos. :D Yay, this means more Bruno Alejandro! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES!!!! I love that you're sharing this with others! The more happy people the better!

    ReplyDelete