Thursday, January 3, 2013

This is it

Holy Moly, where do I even begin?!

First and foremost...Happy 2013!

It’s a new year, which brings forth a new me...super cliche, I know, but I mean it this time! I've decided that 2013 is going to be the start of something beautiful. I have so many plans for myself and so many dreams to make reality…this blog being one of them. I’ve been drooling over so many blogs for the past four-five years now, wishing and hoping I could be as inspirational as them someday. I’m at a semi-difficult part in my life and I need as much hope and inspiration as I can get and I realize most of that hope has to come from inside of me.

I hope this blog can spark some creativity and wonder in not only your life, but mine as well. I plan to post craft projects and ideas, things that inspire me to keep going, the ins and outs of my personal life and, of course, lots and lots of pictures.

I’m going to try my very, very hardest to post as often as I can. I’ve had some difficulty with things like this before (writing in a journal every day, photo-a-day challenges, etc.) but this is something that I REALLY want to do, so why not give it a shot?!

Now, obviously I’m very new to this, so if you have any suggestions, comments, etc. please feel free to help me out and give your input (I ask you to please be nice). Obviously this post isn't true blog quality because I honestly have no idea where to even begin. I promise my future posts won't be this terrible and all over the place. (I wouldn't even be surprised if I delete this later...)

So anyways, welcome friends. I really hope you stay awhile. 

Xoxo
Samantha Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment