Saturday, January 5, 2013

2013

So, today was set aside to clean my room...like, really clean it. Guess what? Didn't happen. I am way too easily distracted. It's a problem. I find things and projects I forgot about and get into them again, until I say, "Sam! What are you doing? You're supposed to be cleaning your room!" So then I go back to cleaning, until I find something else...pictures, books, pretty things, you get the picture.  Easily distracted to the max. I also dance like a maniac to whatever music I'm listening to (today it was Matt Nathanson & Grace Potter). Thank goodness my bedroom has a door I can close...

Anyways!  As I was (sorta) cleaning, I kept thinking, I gotta stay organized this year!
I figured I can start that by making a New Year's Resolution list and sticking with it!  So once again, I toss aside cleaning my room to make a list...

Here's a little peek..




I won't go into the details and I'm sure it'll keep growing these next few days, but I want this year to be different from the rest (hopefully… no, it will!)  The whole reason I’m starting this blog so close to New Year’s Day is because it’s a brand new year, a brand new start and a brand new me!  My numero uno New Year’s Resolution for 2013 is to be more positive about myself, my future and those around me.  2012 was a tough year for many, many reasons, but it was also wonderful for many, many reasons, too!  I told myself it’s time to forget about the past, move on and don’t look back.  If I want to be happy and successful in life, I need to stay positive, keep my head up and ignore anyone who tries to bring me down.

Thanks for reading!
xo Samantha Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment