Sunday, February 3, 2013

23


I have a tight-knit group of friends from high school (there's 7 of us) who like to celebrate one another's birthdays by taking them out to dinner or throwing them some kind of party or go on a little adventure.

This past Thursday, my friends and I celebrated our friend Chelsea's 23rd birthday.

We planned to take her out to dinner and then to Firefly Cupcakes for some dessert.
But of course, we were running a bit late and decided to get dessert first since the place was closing at 9.


Yeah, we ate dessert before dinner and I highly recommend it.





It was so hard to pick which one to get!




I ordered Campy Cake (OBV)



They even decorated Chelsea's plate and gave her a candle to blow out!


Doesn't she make 23 look good?!


We're also planning something else for her next weekend that I'm very excited for.
Stay tuned for what's to come!


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment