Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Stamped Berry Container diy


Someone I love very much is going through a rough patch right now and I wanted to do something special for them.  I knew I was going to make her pumpkin spice muffins (her favorite) and paint her something pretty but I didn't know what to put it all in.  I was thinking about going to Walmart or the Dollar Store to get a little basket or container but I wanted to make it a little more personal.  A little more encouraging.  Then I thought of a big stack of strawberry containers my mom had stored in the basement that were perfect!


It was the perfect blank canvas that I was looking for!  
I've recently become obsessed with stamps and I just bought little alphabet stamps where each letter has its own baby stamp.  They're so cute and perfect for making cards and little crafts.  I also just made cute pencil eraser stamps (tutorial found here) that I wanted to use them as well.  The basket was so fun and easy to put together, I thought I'd share it with you here!

What I used:
Berries container (we've had these in our basement forever from when my mom used to to go out and pick her own strawberries), stamps, ink pad.

Made these bad boys with pencil erasers! So cute & SUPER easy!

(The box slipped out of my hands when I stamped that little star, but no worries, I just made it into a shooting star!)

I cut a square of pretty fabric I had laying around to lay inside and painted a daisy with my watercolor paints.


Sure to put a smile on anyone's face!


Thanks for stopping by!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment