Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Switcharoo

Today's topic on the Blog Everyday in May Challenge was "a day in the life/photo an hour" but 
Number 1: I babysit all day and I don't want to post pictures of the girls for privacy matters for the family
& Number 2: I forgot anyways....

SO! I decided to switch today's topic with Sundays topic, which is:
five of your favorite blogs and what you love about them.

because, well, isn't it on everyone's reading list?!

Bridget posts lovely, short-and-sweet, inspiring posts everyday with beautiful pictures, and even more beautiful words that give you a sneak peek into her life.

Ashley posts tons of pictures of her beautiful family and gorgeous, inspiring home (that I want) and...she has chickens!!


I kind of want her life...she has amazing photography skills, she travels and her DIYs are uh-mazing.

Again, awesome photography, sneak peeks into her every day life, awesome dance videos, and she's friends with Bridget!


And because I've been reading her blog for forever and don't want to leave her out...
Emily's blog is EXTREMELY inspiring and full of gratitude.


Check them out! You won't regret it!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment