Monday, June 3, 2013

All I Want is You...

Today I have a crazy desire to be with my boy.  
We live (not even joking and yeah, I measured) 0.2 miles away from one another.
We live on the same street which is UH-MAZING. But we still don't see each other all the time/every day. 
Which makes me absolutely crazy sometimes.  Like today.  I haven't seen him since Friday and I was dying to see him.

We have opposite work schedules.  Usually when I get out of work, he's on his way to work.
(mega boo)
But I got out of work an hour early today so he stopped by for a minute on his way to work to squeeze in a kiss or two...or three...okay, like twenty-five.  We're in love.  Get over it.

But anyways, this song came on this evening and it's kind of perfect...



hold me in your arms and sway me like the sea...

beautiful.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment