Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Making me smile...

I need lots of smiles lately.  Making these posts help.


this tattoooooo
(from this website)

Chandler Bing 
(& 44 reasons why you are him)

this girl is amazing. (read why, here)

The fact that this little guy exists and someone made it!
Also: the fact that when I go on etsy, all the suggestions they have for me have to do with cats...
they get me.


This print.



50 Things That Look Just Like Childhood
Oh my Lanta I feel OLD.


10 Ways to Make a Cocktail Stick...SO cute and makes me want to have a cocktail party!


This quote:
“Generally speaking, the most miserable people I know are those who are obsessed with themselves; the happiest people I know are those who lose themselves in the service of others...By and large, I have come to see that if we complain about life, it is because we are thinking only of ourselves.”
-President Gordon B. Hinckley

This positivity post by my friend Bonnie (so good!)
Stop it! Stop it! Stop it!
You'll never guess which shirt I bought from here.

I like cats.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment