Monday, July 1, 2013

2 years of bliss

Today marks the second year of a glorious relationship with my handsome fella. 
Holy Moley - Gee Whiz guys.  I am SO in love with this man.  
Kevin Michael, 
These past two years have flown by, but my love for you had been around for what feels like a lifetime.  You have made me the single-most happiest girl in the entire Milky-Way Galaxy just by being with me, holding my hand, laughing with me, kidding me and letting me call you mine.  I cannot and will not imagine my life without you.  I wish I could find the words that would allow me to express just how much I love you, Kevin, but it is beyond impossibly to find them.  I hope you let me show you both now, in this moment, today and every single day for the rest of our beautiful lives together just how much I love you.  I hope to show you through glances, touches, hugs and kisses, endless I love you's - through more years of dating, marriage, our children and growing old together - through falling asleep in each other's arms, going on adventures, stargazing and dancing in the rain.  Through making memories, making plans and achieving dreams.  Even through disagreements, arguments, and tears.  I want to do absolutely everything with you and only you - today and every day.  I love you Kevin Michael... "...for all that you are, all that you have been and all you're yet to be."
Happy Anniversary, love. And many more to come.
I love you with all my heart and soul.  Forever and Always.

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment