Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Happy Birthday, Anne!

Today is my very, very, very best friend's birthday. Seriously, I would not be who I am today without this lovely lady.  I met her my very first day of classes at Fredonia, when she creepily stalked me to class, and I can honestly say I wouldn't have made it through my college years without her.  She always made me laugh when I was sad, calm when I was stressed, happy when I was mad.  She reminded me to eat dinner when I forgot (stupid homework), to always drink more wine, have fun, watch more Disney movies, eat more cupcakes and stay positive. 
She is my best friend, my rock, my lesbian lover, my stalker, my partner in crime, my favorite turtle facer, my forever roommate, my support system, my kitty daddy, my absolute favorite person ever.  She's the only one I want to repeat literally every Bridesmaids quotes with, go on adventures to the creek with, make strange faces at random people in the street with, have killer dance parties with, watch Are You Afraid of the Dark and Sabrina the Teenage Witch marathons with, go to Walmart in the middle of the night during a blizzard to buy a movie, dance obnoxiously with at bars, make fantastic Thanksgiving songs with... I could go on and on and on.

The memories I have with Anne are absolutely endless and full of happiness and laughter.  I couldn't have asked for a better person to grace my life.  God, surely knew what he was doing when he gave me you, Anne.

I love you!
Hope your birthday is fabulous.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment