Saturday, January 12, 2013

Book Store Adventures

Had another perfect Friday this week!
 I was let go from work three hours early, (finally) finished editing Sara's pictures, got to visit my favorite bookstore, went shoe shopping and saw This is 40 (hilarious! Go see it) with Kevin!

My favorite part of the day was definitely visiting Crazy 4 Books in the village...




 







I could go crazy in this store.  Everything's so cheap!
One of my goals for 2013 is to read 15 new books.  Hoping this stack is a good start!

I bought:
The Quickie by James Patterson (I've never read one of his books but I heard he's great)
River, Cross my Heart by Breena Clarke
B is for Burglar by Sue Grafton (I've never read a mystery so we'll see how this goes)
The Rescue by Nicholas Sparks (such a sucker for his books)
How to Meet Cute Boys by Deanna Kizis (I picked this book up and pretended to read it as a joke to Kevin but then I actually read a couple pages and it made me laugh, so I bought it!)
Under the Banner of Heaven by Jon Krakauer
Your First Quilt Book by Carol Doak (Yay! Another goal of mine this year is to make a quilt)

Can't wait to start reading!
I'll be sure to tell you what I thought about them, too.

Now I'm off to celebrate my wonderful Grandpa's 80th birthday with the family!
Happy Saturday! :)

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment