Friday, January 11, 2013

Sara Betty

This is Sara.
She is my cousin, sister & best friend.
I absolutely love taking pictures of her and thank goodness, she loves it to!

I just wanted to share a little peak at a mini photoshoot we did recently.
Now, I am nowhere near calling myself a photographer.  
I just like messing around and pretending I know what I'm doing.

As soon as we got our first snowfall of the season (after Christmas...boo) we were antsy to get out and take some pictures in the snow.  We chose my backyard as our backdrop.  I have a pretty big backyard for the suburbs and, as a bonus, there's a small patch of woods and (even extra bonus) an abandoned house! 

I've been trying to find a new website where I can edit pictures so all these photos are a result of messing around with all the different filters available on iPiccy.  
(I mostly used the vintage filters)

So without further adieu, this is Sara...


















Isn't she gorgeous?!

I know, with all the different edits it kinda looks sloppy and it won't happen again!  Like I said, I was just fooling around with all the different edits and trying to figure out which I like the best...and now I know! 

Thanks for reading & Happy Weekend!

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment