Sunday, January 27, 2013

My Week According to Instagram

Hey there! Hi there! Ho there!

Here's what a speedy week full of gratitude looks like: 


Last Sunday:
I relaxed deeply with the family and tried out my new watercolor paints!
I've becoming quickly obsessed and want to paint every second!

I had off from work and spent the day roaming the mall with Kevin.
Saw this at Anthropolie (so cool)
and this on the drive home.
(Canada disappeared...AHH)
I also participated in a 5 shot challenge, but I'll probably make a separate post on that, maybe.

Tuesday:
It started getting really cold & quite beautiful

Wednesday:
And then there was snow...



Thursday:
Lots and lots of snow...



and some chicken wings with very dear friends at Duff's!
(finally popped that Duff's cherry!)

YUM!

Friday:
Had a great morning cuddling at work,
 Reminisced about being young,
had a coffee date with the hunkiest man I know,
 made some popcorn, and settled down for a movie

Saturday:
Spent the morning sipping cappuccino and working on some blog posts. 
 I also enjoyed little things like matching socks,
 and spending the evening with my handsome boyfriend.


For more pictures, follow me on Instagram at: sbenzz
Thanks for checkin' in!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment