Wednesday, February 20, 2013

I needed this...

BLAH!
I've been finding myself clenching my jaw, crying over little things, and keeping quiet for the most part lately...

The reason: stress.
Stress about money and my WAY underpaid job, applications to grad schools and teaching positions, loans and bills, car inspections and repairs, appointments, keeping up with things, keeping in touch, family and friends. I could go on and on.

Gah, stress sucks.

I like to think there's always an upside to a bad story, day, etc.
Here's mine...

Today, I was clicking around on my favorite blogs, checking out their sponsors, etc., sulking about the usual money troubles when I came across Red Parka Diaries.

One of her latest posts, made my day.
Seriously, it made me feel so much better.

The title says it all...

50 Things You Can do Today to Improve Your Life and Get Happy!

(Image from Red Parka Diaries)

Even the little talking bird makes me happy!

Hope her post makes your day a little brighter, like it did mine!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment