Friday, February 1, 2013

January, a review

It's already February...

wait, what?!

Yeah, wth is my thoughts exactly.
Pretty sure yesterday was New Years Day...

-_-

But if you follow me on Instagram, then you probably know I usually participate in the Photo-a-Day challenges (almost) every month.  They make me feel like it's kinda okay to take a billion pictures every single day...
(it's still not, but I don't really care)

And if you don't follow me on Instagram....well then, you suck. 
Kidding! It's not too late to follow me! -> sbenzz

For those of you that don't know what a Photo-a-Day challenge is, it's when you have to take a picture everyday for a month but there's always some kind of theme for that day's picture that you need to follow (I wrote my picture themes on each picture below).

January has sped by (way too fast in my opinion) and I've completed another challenge!
Yay! 
(Except for the fact that I totally cheated and had some "catch-up" days...oops)

But anyways, in case you missed them...here they are!


Looks like a pretty decent way to start off the new year to me!

Happy February, friends!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment