Saturday, February 2, 2013

But Seriously...

Okay, so I'm cleaning my room (again) and I got majorly distracted (again...it's a serious problem) when I found a very special and quite adorable memory. 

My wonderfully talented, handsome-as-hell, beautiful inside-and-out boyfriend Kevin, may kill me if he ever finds this post but I just have to share... (sorry babe)

For those of you that don't know, me and Kevin have a fantastic story.
Like, make some people tear-up story.
A complete awwwww! story.


I'm not going to go into crazy detail (yet) but I'll just give you a little summary.

I met Kevin through one of my best friends, Rachel when we were ten/eleven years old.
Kevin and Rachel are cousins.
We all live in the same neighborhood but Kevin went to Catholic school and I, public.
I liked Kevin instantly.
He (supposedly) liked me instantly.
We were both majorly shy (still are).
As the years went on, we all hung out a lot. 
I still liked him (a lot).
He got way, super duper, like, oh-em-gee cute (not that he wasn't before).
I still liked him (a lot).
He still liked me.
Nothing ever happened because we were so damn shy.
I got a boyfriend.
He got a girlfriend.
Blah. Blah. Blah.
He broke up with his girlfriend.
I still had my (ex) boyfriend.
He confessed his love to me.
I broke up with my boyfriend (we were on the verge of a breakup anyways)
We started dating.
Best year and a half EVER.
And here we are!


During the summers in high school when the year just ended I would always invite all my friends over for a bonfire in my backyard.  We would burn all our school  papers, projects and whatever else we didn't want anymore.  We would make s'mores, talk, laugh and have a great time.

So, with that being said, as I was cleaning my room I found this:
(this is where it might get embarrassing...)


This is something I had to write as a homework assignment in Spanish class in 9th grade, nine years ago.
The assignment was to describe yourself and then describe the type of person you would prefer in a boyfriend/girlfriend.

At one of my bonfire get-togethers, I was throwing the assignment into the fire when Kevin saw the art work and decided he wanted to look at it.  He pulled it out of the fire (hence the random burn marks on it) and looked at it for awhile.  Without me noticing, he then pocketed it.

If you can't read Spanish the bottom paragraph, where I describe what kind of guy I'm looking for, it describes Kevin perfectly.  It says I prefer a tall, nice and funny guy.  I prefer brown hair and blue eyes. I'm not sure if he knew that I was describing him in the assignment or what, but I most definitely was.


Last year, while hanging out at his house he said he had found something of mine.  He then pulled out that Spanish assignment.  I just about died.  I had no idea he had it all those years!  He is the absolute cutest.


But seriously...
total babe!
Am I right? Or am I right?


I am the luckiest girl in the world.
I love this boy more than life.

Thanks for reading!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment