Friday, May 17, 2013

A favorite photo...

Today's challenge asks to share a favorite photo of yourself and why.
I adore this picture for many reasons.   
1. I was with my very best friend/boyfriend, Kevin. 2. We were in the most beautiful place I have ever seen in my little life - Cranberry Lake in the Adirondacks.  Seriously, everywhere I turned, my breathe was taken away. (I'll share some pictures in the near future.)  and 3. I was really bummed out because I didn't take any pictures of the two of us with the gorgeous lake behind us with my camera, but when I went home and on facebook, there she was....the picture I was bummed I didn't take (thank you, Sarah!)


I also really like these pictures too.  All with the love(s) of my life.  Just look how happy I am in these pictures!  These were all taken in the first year we were dating.  For the first time in my life I was genuinely happy. Like, reallyreallyreally happy.  I love this man more than he'll ever know.  And obviously, I had to include a picture of Bruno (my other love) when he was just a little guy.


Happy Friday, friends!
xo


1 comment: