Monday, May 6, 2013

Day 6: What do you do?

If you couldn't answer with your job, how would you answer the question, 'what do you do?'

What do I do you ask?

I love.  I photograph.  I laugh.  I dream.  I draw.  I venture.  I teach.  I create.  I stargaze.  I stress.  I bake.  I walk.  I appreciate.  I pray.  I celebrate.  I list.  I change.  I paint.  I camp.  I dislike.  I drive.  I want.  I tweet.  I smile.  I sing.  I feel.  I read.  I rejoice.  I cry.  I swim.  I worry.  I play.  I study.  I slow down.  I sew.  I blog.  I keep going.  I delay.  I kiss.  I make.  I annoy.  I shop.  I live.  I instagram.  I hug.  I hate.  I sketch.  I speak.  I heal.  I watch.  I wonder.  I hope.  I help.  I collect.  I need.  I groan.  I wish.  I doodle.  I encourage.  I think.  I giggle.  I thank.  I design.  I fight.  I desire.  I write.  I explore.  I stretch.  I say yes.  I say no.  I craft.  I whisper.  I enjoy.  I eat.  I stay.  I fall.  I crave.  I do.  I don't.  I care.  I stand.  I take.  I give.  I ask.  I go.  I stop.  I listen.  I wiggle.  I meow.  I learn.  I nap.  I drink.  I argue.  I disagree.  I blush.  I fear.  I reflect.  I breathe.  I taste.  I plant. I comfort.  I relax.  I value.  I know.  I don't know.  I embrace.  I muse.  I build.  I google.  I admire.  I smirk.  I sigh.  I kayak.  I accept.   I attempt. I deserve.  I grow.  I escape.  I judge.  I hurry.  I notice.  I pretend.  I remember.  I dance.  I welcome.  I cheer.  I chase.  I question.  I depend.  I guard.  I imagine.  I hum.  I joke.  I plan.  I share. 

I am me.

Does that cover it?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment