Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Day 7: Fears

The thing(s) I am most afraid of.

Well, there are the obvious, typical fears such as spiders (UGH) or any bug with more than six legs, complete darkness, scary bumps in the night, being alone, motorcycles (I HATE them) and losing a family member on one, etc. etc. 

But what do I fear the very, very most?
Losing those I love, especially my mom.

This woman  is amazing.
Not only is she a wonderful mother, she's a lovely person and I consider her one of my best friends.  She's my rock, my savior, my inspiration, my role model.  She gave me life and supports me in all that I do 100%.  She encourages me to be better, to follow my dreams and to always be me.  I can't imagine my life without this lady. 
It's so easy to talk to her, to ask for advice or ask her questions, to hang out and sip wine with her, to joke around with her.  She never puts you down or makes you feel small.  She never lets you down and always follows through.  She's the one person in the world that I can always count on.  She'd drop everything to comfort you or help you out in any way, shape or form.  I hope and pray that some day I'll be as great a person, mother and friend as she has been to me.  I hope I have the strength and love and patience as she has.  I have her to thank for this beautiful little life of mine.  I couldn't ask for a better life, home and mother.  
This woman, I tell ya.  She has my heart.

xo


2 comments:

  1. And you, my dear, have my heart, whole-heartedly, haha! I owe everything to MY beautiful mother, who taught me what unconditional love is all about. She would sacrifice everything for her children. I learned so much from her....and thank God, am still learning! Love you, my dear!

    ReplyDelete