Sunday, June 9, 2013

This week according to Instagram...


Clockwise starting at the top left picture:

1. Said farewell to my second order of cards
2. Went out to dinner with my mama
3. Admired rain droplets on my windshield
4. Watched light bounce off of a chandelier
5. Went to the recording studio with Kevin (eeeek!)
6. Had a wonderful date night with my boy at Coyote Cafe
7. LOLed to Jenna's text messages
8. Drank lots of wine
9. Swooned over a gorgeous bouquet of pink flowers
10. Watched the sunset with my favorite human of all time
11. Yoga distractions
12. The sunset
13. (middle pic) A beautiful view from my neighborhood sidestreet


And a big fat shout out to my best friends Mel and Meghan who surprised me with some goodies because I've been feeling down...
I'm so blessed.


Follow me on Instagram!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment