Friday, November 1, 2013

Making me Smile...

Betty and I saw a tote similar to this one a few weeks ago aaaaand I need it in my life.


that I stole from this blog that I love.

Just purchased this print from The Wheatfield on etsy! Can't wait to hang it up in my room :)

WHY DIDN'T I SEE THIS GRUMPY CAT MASK IN TIME FOR HALLOWEEN?! Making it anyways...



Love this print. Working on it everyday!

Need this in my life. asap.
(both the print and adventures...in a vw van)

Have you seen Ohio State's amazing Marching Band Hollywood Blockbusters Halftime Show?!
One of my best friends attends there and saw this LIVE. nbd.


MY FAVORITE STORY OF THE WEEK/MONTH/YEAR:
A hometown hero :)
Buffalo Bus Driver Hailed as Hero
There really are good people in the world, and Darnell Barton proves that by saving a woman from possible suicide. Amazing.
_______________________________________

This is what happened to your favorite cartoon characters in college.

9 Trips You NEED to Take with Your Best Friend  |  Let's do it, Anne.

23 Signs Your Cat Actually Owns You  |  These gifs are purrfect.

Chasing Happy's Why Gratitude? post and her November Thankful Project.
___________________________________________


Happy Weekend!
xo

4 comments:

  1. I love these posts of yours! Especially when there's cat stuff. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Ohio State marching band video is totally amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it?! I watched it about 5 times. My friend that goes to school there said they learn a new routine every week...so crazy!

      Delete