Saturday, January 11, 2014

Making me smile (#14)

Welp, I'm sick for the second time this beautiful new year. This time with strep throat...YAY!
-_-
So naturally I've been spending much of my time on Pinterest, reading and taking endless naps without being judged.

Here's a few things that have been keeping me happy while feeling pretty miserable...
STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP IT! Pocket kitties is just about the best invention ever.

This gorgeous tattoo.

How do you Decide Who to Marry? (Written by Kids)

this charming forest mobile


This amazing lady that took a stand against bullying.

This 20 day old husky trying to howl 

________________Love these Links________________

QUIZ: Which Disney Prince is your True Love? | I got Flynn Rider

It Just Gets Stranger's post on the awfulness of month of January | hysterical, as always.

18 Couple with Hilarious Name Combinations

Brilliant Snapchat Stories about Disney Princesses' Secret Lives That Will Make you LOL

20 Things to Let Go of Before the New Year

29 Problems Only Procrastinators Understand | Working on procrastination should probably be one of my resolutions too....meh, maybe next year.

23 Instant Karma GIFs | so funny
_______________________________________________


Hope you're having a better weekend than mine!
xo

4 comments:

  1. You had me at pocket kitties! Argh, okay I'll have to come back to this post when I have more time. Sorry to hear you're sick again... :( *hug*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I want to embroider those pocket kitties on everything I own! And I'm already feeling much better, thank goodness! :)

      Delete
  2. awww the cats with the heart of gold article was so sweet, it reminded me of my babies, hope you feel better soon!!

    ReplyDelete