Wednesday, April 3, 2013

March Favorites

My favorite sunset (from my birthday)
Another month came and went (far too quickly in my opinion) but I think it was the best yet! (I'll probably say that every month)  I just wanted to share with you, if you're just tuning into my bliggidy-blog, my favorite posts of March.  Or if you already read my blog then you can read these posts again! =)

My favorite Music Monday post

This post made me laugh...a lot.

I love this quote.


Spring is here! (kind of...)

Got a little tease here.

Talked about my favorite iphone app and how I stay positive.

Shared some sweet memories of  my Cape Cod roadtrip {part 1 and part 2}

So excited to start crossing things off of this list!




I'm welcoming April with open arms.
And hoping for warmer weather ASAP!
 (it's snowing as I type this...blech)

I can't wait to see what you have in store, April.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment