Saturday, June 1, 2013

Apparently it's June...

Umm...what?! 
In complete shock that it's June and I have done nothing with my life and/or future career this month.
I need a time machine... back to when life was easy and care-free, full of healthy people in my life, and only homework to worry about...

I've been absolutely miserable and emotional and just plain BLAH these last two weeks.
I'm not in the mood to do anything and I've been avoiding blogland because I don't want to hear about people's wonderful, happy lives.  How horrible am I?

But anyways...
Here's what ya probably missed in May, considering I have no readers and you probably mistakenly clicked on my blog...


A great quote.


The best advice I can possibly give.
                      
A moment in my day.


10 things that make me really happy.

A favorite photo of myself.

Shared a scary childhood memory.

Took a moment to breathe.

Heard about an inspirational individual who's story made me cry like a baby.

Celebrated an anniversary.


I won't miss you at all, May.  You sucked.
Hoping June brings good news, smiles and happy times.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment