Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Let's review, shall we?

Alright, so in a few short hours it's going to be 2014 already. Not exactly sure where 2013 even went but I think it was the best year yet, apart from a few devastating loses in my heart. Looking back I'm overall very happy with what's come of my life as of late.  I have a wonderful large group of friends, a family that loves me more than anything and Bruno Alejandro who I can't live without and hopefully a future down south (?). I'm happy. I'm grateful. I'm blessed. Can't ask for too much more than that. 


Alright, so let's review my year.
First, let's check out my, mostly failed, 2013 goals...

Be positive - I think I did pretty damn good on this one!
Start a blog & stick with it - A year later and I'm still here!
Eat healthy, be healthy, stay healthy - every day struggle. I haven't gained any weight so that's good, right?
Read 15 new books   Surpassed my goal by a mile! check 'em out here!
Send more snail mail damnit.
Save enough money to get an apartment  I was really dreaming with that one... #broke
Try 10 new crafts - I made maybe 5 or 6 new crafts...damnit.
Try 10 new recipes - I got about 3...damnit.
Love with all your heart, every single day! 
Listen to music everyday 
See more live music - I went to quite a lot of awesome concerts and shows this year.
Go tent camping! - damnit.
Find a teaching job - damnit all to heck. Still working on Florida!
Get rid of things you don't wear/ need - I did get rid of a big bag of clothes. It's still not enough though...
Get organized and stay organized - major fail. every day I'm strugglin' 
Do a random act of kindness each month - So gratifying. I did a big RAOK almost every month.
Clean the woods behind Mom and Dad's house - I started to but it's going to be very challenging to finish. There's soooo much crap back there. Redonk. 
Run a 5K! - Read about it here!


And here's some a lot of my favorite posts from 2013 in no particular order...

No comments:

Post a Comment